Why Every Girl Not Giving Up It Skinny Jeans - HealthInfi | We Secure Your Health

Saturday 9 September 2017

Why Every Girl Not Giving Up It Skinny Jeans


Have you heard or read about the latest fashion-is-bad-for-your-health fiasco? Apparently, skinny jeans are the new health hazard especially if you squat in them.
In case you missed it (and it was really hard to miss it, since it was ALL over the news), a 35-year-old skinny jean wearing woman in Australia was taken to the emergency room and had to have her jeans cut off of her. After helping someone move and squatting for long periods while emptying cupboards, she felt numbness in her feet and tripped and fell on her walk home. She spent several hours stranded, unable to move. She was finally taken to the ER and put on an intravenous drip.
On day four, when she could walk unaided, she was released. I can’t help but wonder what she wore for the ride home.

I feel like I’ve been in skinny jeans forever.

I’ve certainly own them in every color since as long as I can remember and I know I’m not the only one. The “skinny” fit has become a denim staple for both men and women under the influence of major skinny jeans experts like Emmanuelle Alt.
And there’s nothing wrong with that…denim is certainly not a trend that will ever go out of style. But there is room for improvement and change. Last year my fashion professor actually told me that the denim industry had become stagnated because of the high popularity of the skinny jeans. She said that it was working on pushing different styles to move people away from buying the same style over and over. And I think its working....Read More.....

No comments:

Post a Comment