The Truth About Middle-Age Belly Fat - HealthInfi | We Secure Your Health

Wednesday 6 September 2017

The Truth About Middle-Age Belly Fat


I used to think that middle-age spread was something that happened to “other” people. That the words “spread” and “middle age” did not have to be synonymous with one another, just like the words “midlife” and “crisis” didn’t have to be. I thought I’d be one of the lucky ones, since I was a skinny kid.
Wrong: The waistline is simply not what it used to be. Neither is the weight. EspeciaI used to think that middle-age spread was something that happened to “other” people. That the words “spread” and “middle age” did not have to be synonymous with one another, just like the words “midlife” and “crisis” didn’t have to be. I thought I’d be one of the lucky ones, since I was a skinny kid.lly after menopause. I thought that by eating less and doing more ab crunches, I could avoid that lovely spare tire.
Wrong again.
For many women, getting bikini ready means tackling one dreaded area in particular our tummies.
Most of us still think the best way to achieve a washboard stomach is by doing hundreds of sit-ups. Not so, says A-list trainer and body guru James Duigan.
James, who sculpts supermodels Elle Macpherson and Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley among others, insists there is no ‘one size fits all’ method for getting a flat belly. Instead, he’s identified five key ‘tummy types’, all of which require a different approach to achieve successful toning.
Once you’ve identified your type, you can transform it following James’....Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment